Cyprus Theatre Museum
In 1978, optician and actor Nicos S. Nicolaides donated his rare theatrical record to the Limmasol Municipal, laying the groundwork for the construction of the Limassol Theatre Museum. After many years, and with the help of Mr. Solomonidi’s generosity, the building was purchased and its doors opened.
Classical & Historic Car Museum
The Limassol Archeological Museum was founded in 1948; initially, it was in the control of the Limassol Castle; however, the debates of 1964 resulted in its forced closure and transfer to the National Guard. 1975 marked the beginning of the modern architectural sinking, which was precipitated by the Turkish invasion of Cyprus.